6th Annual Orvis Down the Hatch
Fly Fishing Film Festival
On Sunday, September 29, 2019, join us at The Metropolitan Club in Alpharetta from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. for the 6th Annual Orvis Down the Hatch Fly Fishing Film Festival.
No more weekday traffic blues, as we’ve moved the event to a Sunday; and we now invite you to make it a family affair. The late afternoon event will include:
- IF4 films
- “Keep ’em wet” short film competition
- a silent auction and raffle
- cool swag and giveaways
- exhibitors from across the fly-fishing industry
- nonprofit partners showcasing their important work in the community
- celebrity guests
- young women in fly fishing panel discussions
- delicious food
- heady brews
- and more!
TICKETS ON SALE JUNE 1
Tickets are $45 including food and access to a SweetWater happy hour. Tickets also include a one-year membership to CRK, a 25th Anniversary CRK decal, deals on cool merch and gear, and five raffle tickets. Tickets for children age 12 and under are also available for $20.
Young Women in Fly Fishing
Celebrating the next generation of fly anglers…
14 years old, FL
18 years old, KY
8 years old, TX
10 years old, GA
11 years old, NJ
15 years old, FL
Interested in exhibiting?
We love our community partners and look forward to hosting you at this year’s event. In order to showcase your goods in front of 350+ members of the fly angler community, we offer the following partnerships:
One time partner:
- Donate a silent auction item valued at $500 or more OR
- Join us as a cash sponsor at the $250 level