bula imipramina 25mg viagra
atarax drops for paediatric use
people to do my homework
essay topics for elementary level
caste in modern india and other essays ebook
essay on dussehra festival for children
narrative essay topics for elementary students
best essay writer uk
albert camus quotes the myth of sisyphus essay
metformin 1000 mg tab sandoz non prescription
directions for celebrex
bcsla intern application essay
dystopian novels thesis
canadian regionalism essay
methotrexate prescriptions news
my experience with writing essay
7 wonders of the world 2013 essay typer
essay writing about vacation
is it illegal to buy viagra online in us
top academic essay writers sites au
DOWN THE HATCH
Short Film Competition
Submit your original short and you might win a $1,000 gift card to The Orvis Company, plus the opportunity to enter the International Fly-Fishing Film Festival 2020 competition and the chance to win cash prizes!
Submissions have been extended to September 1, after which, Chattahoochee Riverkeeper staff will narrow down the films to six finalists. Each finalist will receive two tickets to the 6th Annual Down the Hatch Film Festival on September 29 at The Metropolitan Club.
Finalists’ films will be featured at the September 29 event, where Down the Hatch attendees will vote on the winner.
How to enter
- Submit an original 3-5 minute short that explores the theme: “Keep ‘em wet.”
- Films should feature fly-fishing in some aspect, whether in salt- or freshwater. Conservation and stewardship are two other topics to consider.
- Entries may not be and may not have been screened anywhere prior to September 29, 2019.
- Genre is not a barrier; you are free to come up with any idea that has to do with the theme/topic including live action or animated films.
- Your story should be compelling, so unleash your creativity and let loose your innovative skills.
- Filming must abide by the following restrictions:
- All films must show proper fish handling
- No grip-and-grins
- All fish must remain partially in the water
- Catch-and-release fishing only
- This will be an all-ages event, so any entries with foul language must be censored.
- All films must have a release shot of any fish caught and featured
- Submissions that fail to meet these standards will be disqualified.
- The competition opens June 3, 2019 and ends on September 1.
- Submissions MUST be received, at the latest, September 1, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. Note that this cannot be the postmarked date, but the actual received date. No exceptions.
- Any common delivery format and container can be used, but DVD or Mp4 is preferred.
- The submitter must ensure that the film is accessible to The Orvis Company by the deadline.
- All entries must be accompanied by a completed submission form.
- Once a film is submitted, it cannot be withdrawn from competition. No submission materials will be returned.
- Subtitling of non-English language films in English is mandatory.
- By submitting to the Down the Hatch Short Film Competition, the submitter expressly acknowledges that he or she owns all the rights in the film and grants nonexclusive, all media rights howsoever transmitted, in perpetuity, in the world, to The Orvis Company and Chattahoochee Riverkeeper to exploit the submitted film.