Want to stay abreast of critical issues in our watershed, and receive important action alerts?
Subscribe to RiverFLASH, our bi-monthly
Read the latest issue of RiverCHAT,
a newsletter that is mailed to our
members two times per year.
Sign up to receive updates about important legislature that affects our water.
- May 7, 2020: 6th Annual Wild & Scenic Film Festival Goes Virtual
- March 22, 2020: Celebrate World Water Day online with 10,000 members of Chattahoochee Riverkeeper
- February 19, 2020: Google awards $100,000 grant to Chattahoochee Riverkeeper
- February 14, 2020: More than 1,000 volunteers expected at statewide river cleanup
- February 4, 2020: Lake Lanier algae levels highest in 20 years
- January 27, 2020: Chattahoochee Riverkeeper to install first-in-county litter collector to keep Carroll County trash from entering river
- December 12, 2019: 435-mile journey down river reaches finish line
- July 29, 2019: Chattahoochee Riverkeeper lays out steps to make the River sustainable
- June 17, 2019: Celebratory relay down entire Chattahoochee proves diversity of those who depend on river
- April 11, 2019: 32 tons of trash removed from Chattahoochee Watershed at Chattahoochee Riverkeeper’s Sweep the Hooch
- April 8, 2019: Relay Down the Hooch to travel through Lake Lanier, come ashore at Food Truck festival
- March 25, 2019: 900 volunteers to Sweep the Hooch with Chattahoochee Riverkeeper
- February 25, 2019: CRK announces ‘Relay Down the Hooch’ in honor of 25th year
- August 23, 2018: Groundbreaking Event Dedicates New Park in English Avenue Community
- August 13, 2018: Bobby Jones Golf Course to Reduce Impacts to Local Creeks
- August 8, 2018: Student Scientists Active on Lake Lanier
- May 14, 2018: Clean Water Settlement Provides $250,000 Investment in Chattahoochee River
- February 13, 2018: Chattahoochee Riverkeeper and Trees Atlanta Launch Green Streets and Clean Streams Project